What to Wear and Bring
It's important to be prepared for your cave tubing adventure. Planning ahead and having the proper gear will ensure you have a safe and enjoyable cave tubing experience.
- Water shoes or shoes / secure sandals that can get wet
- Waterproof camera with flash
- Swim wear / Nylon shorts
- A complete change of clothes and dry shoe or slipper
- Croakies for sunshades or glasses
- Sunscreen and lip balm
- Insect repellant
- Dry bag (optional)
- Trash bag for wet clothes or shoe
- Any special Medications you do not want to be without for a few hours
- Extra money for tips to the guide
What Not To Bring
- Anything valuable or easily damaged (pricey sunshades, camera, etc)
- Flip flops are not recommended
Book your Cave Tubing Tour Online!
No Credit Card required. No Money up front. Pay at the end of your tour.
Pay only US $50.00 Per Person.
Local Belize Lunch is available for US $10.00.
R U Ready?
Yes you are! Thank you for booking with Cave Tubing R US. We guarantee your cave tubing adventure will be awesome, be sure to get the earliest tender to shore as your friendly tour guide will be waiting for you with a sign bearing your name at the exit of terminal one. No worries as we will be sure that you will be back at the ship for an on time departure. No money down now, but at the end of your tour of course. Call David at +501-602-3604 or send us an email at email@example.com if you have any queries.
See you soon on your UnBelizeable Cave Tubing Adventure!